Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shaklee dihatiku

Assalamulaikum wbt readers

Been on hiatus for quite sometime. Okay now I am back with new colorful interface.Hopefully warna warni yang ceria ini akan menceriakan warna-warna kehidupan kami untuk tahun ini dan tahun-tahun yang mendatang.InsyaAllah.

On my dashboard I saw 17 drafted posts which I don't know why didn't I post them.Might get back to those drafted posts insyaAllah one day.

Now with a limited of time, yela dengan dah bertambah ahli keluarga baru, mungkin ambil masa sikit untuk update this blog but i will try my best since it's been in my resolution list to keep more writing and sharing.

For the time being, i am a fully Working At Home Mom (WAHM).Why is that? Hurm actually I just gave birth to a premmie baby back in October last year.He is turning 4 months old this month and I just feel the need to nurse him by myself. Alhamdulillah he's in positive development.

So for the time being, I do online business.I just joined SHAKLEE last year and being Their Independent Distributor.I am so falling in LOVE with the products. Masa berpantang pun I used this 3 sets

1. Set Pantang Shaklee;
2. Set Menyusu Shaklee; &
3. Set Slimming Shaklee

Even sebelum melahirkan pun I've already used Shaklee during my 3rd trimester. So far alhamdulillah I am so happy with the result especially on the set slimming shaklee.

One thing about Shaklee that I love and enjoy the most is that if you consume for example ESP for milk booster tengok-tengok you gain much more than that.Selain susu yang banyak, I also got fairer, smoother and radiant skin.Believe me.No joking mommies. Ramai yang tegur I look so much younger than before and I myself also feel energetic sangat-sangat during my confinement.

For your info, I'am almost on my own during this confinement.Having to gave birth at 32 weeks so things being so messy since this was not plan.I had an emergency c-sect the day I walked in to the Hospital.Why? Hypertension was the answer. Alhamdulillah again because I've already experienced this before.

For almost 40 days, my premmie was warded in the NICU and the last 11 days baru i got to room in with him since he was out from the incubator.Seriously while waiting for him to be out from the incubator, everyday without fail husband and me will go to the hospital, made contact with him, talked to him,feed him though tak boleh direct feed i still pump my breast milk sebab banyak. Berdiri tepi the incubator stimulate him,Urut dia for the 1st few days I was not able to control myself.I was crying since tak boleh tengok all the tiub and wire tapi my husband consoled me and I need to be strong for him.I just kept that in mind. Looking at him now rase sangat-sangat happy with his positive development.Thanks to Allah.Segala puji bagi-Mu, Allahuakbar.I passed the critical moment in my life.On 1st December (40 days of his life) we were discharged.

During all this time, I memang tak lupa makan Shaklee as to boost my energy yela because I need to berulang alik from my house to the hospital everyday kan.I really felt the difference. Until now I still use Shaklee because some of the products last you months.

That is why I am so Falling in LOVE with SHAKLEE. Now jom share my before and after consume shaklee pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment